dimanche 19 novembre 2006

Hole. Rameswaram


Just coming back from school, they live in a small house, in the sand dunes. We had a lot of fun yhrough this iron gate, each one of them both fighting to see me, the girl wes the stronger...

4 commentaires:

H. Cardoso a dit…

So beautiful! You've really got wonderful stuff here, and now I realise you have lots of blogs! It'll take me a long time to go through them all... ;)

ramesh_lalwani a dit…

Hi
You have wonderful collection of portraits from South India.I fond this girl in hole the best.My complements
Ramesh

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent photos. I have seen all of the photos here. You like to read faces, your photos says. I am an Indian.

Anonyme a dit…

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!